QUALITY ASSURANCE AND QUALITY CONTROL WITHIN THE SCOPE OF OUR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM we ENSURE FIRST CLASS QUALITY OF OUR HOCHZEIT NUDELN AND PARADISO BIO pasta AT A UNIFORMLY HIGH LEVEL. THIS IS DONE BY MEANS OF INTENSIVE AND ONGOING CHECKS OF THE RAW MATERIALS IN THE ENTIRE PRODUCTION SPHERE AND PACKAGING, right UP TO THE END PRODUCT.
Our quality control likewise guarantees that all food regulatory provisions are observed and ensures that production is carried out under optimum hygienic conditions.
Quality Control has the following tasks:
• Delivery checks of the raw materials delivered (hard wheat semolina and grade A hens’ eggs)
• Releasing the examined raw materials for production
• Production inspection
• Final inspection of the finished product and release for packaging
• Inspection of the packaging and the storage
• Hygiene checks in all the areas egg beating, production and packaging
• Ensuring and monitoring the requirements as per the HACCP*
(*HACCP = Monitoring, checking and steering the critical checkpoints in a food processing facility to avert health risks for the user)
The Quality Controls includes sensory, chemical-analytical and microbiological examinations. To safeguard our quality control system, we subject ourselves to voluntary checks by independent external institutions.